Love life on Valentine's Day

As it's Valentine's Day, there's love in the air for all sorts of things.

One of the main aspects of Positive Psychology is to feel gratitude about life, and people are encouraged to write gratitude diaries to reflect on what's in their life that's good.

Things can be large or small, and you'd be surprised at the things you notice once you start.  When did you last notice the colour of a brooding sky before a storm; when did you feel the freedom of the wind in your hair; when did you hear children laughing?

So, I thought I'd go large and write my top ten of things I love about life at the moment.  Here it is;

1                 I now love Sundays as I get to go to work for myself on a Monday

2                 I love the flexibility and variety of my work

3                 I’m surrounded by amazing friends and the older I get, the more I collect

4                 Despite Archi’s challenges, I love having dogs and don’t ever want to be without them

5                 I’m fulfilling my childhood dream of owning and competing my own horse

6                 I’m really enjoying writing at the moment; mainly blog posts, so if anyone’s interested, I’ll send links

7                 As I get older, I love the wisdom it brings.  There are more wrinkles too, but that just makes me look wiser!

8                 Seeing my clients (horsey and non horsey) develop their own thing and go onto flourish in their own way

9                 I’m becoming more creative about life

10              I have a great purpose to my life

So, share the pieces that fit together to help you love about your life right now - large or small, few or many.  Don't be shy and don't feel silly.  I guarantee that whatever you write, someone reading will say 'yep, I love that too!'

22 Comments to Love life on Valentine's Day:

Yvonne Hall on 15 February 2018 00:21
When I decided to retire a colleague asked me whether I was worried that I would miss the people that I was leaving behind. I said thatvI didn't think that would be an issue as I have always been interested in engaging with people. I was right - I love that I get to spend more time with my soulmate, friend and husband of forty years . I love that I have been able to support my daughter and her family but through that been able to mix with a completely different set of younger people than before. I love that I have been able to provide support to older members of the family I love that As a result of my Dogwalking I know nearly all of my neighbours and keep fit at the same time. I love the fact that by working through my negative experiences I have come out the other end a wiser person that can provide advice to others experiencing some of the issues thatvI have dealt with. I love that by helping somebody with a work issue I have kept my professional skills up to date and also formed a deep bond with them that will last for the rest of my life. I love that I now know what contentment is I love that after all these years I am still fascinated by all that goes on around me and Long may that continue!❤️💛💚💙💜

Tracey Hutchinson on 01 April 2018 12:02
you always have such an outward and forward looking view on life, Yvonne. I can never see a time when you won't be learning, helping others, being positive and enjoying life no matter what it brings. Great role model!

college paper org reviews on 19 July 2018 06:42
I really think that the more we appreciate the little good things that are happening in our lives, the more blessed and happy we become. Just getting a "good morning" and "thank you" is enough to make my day complete. It may seem like a simple gesture, but for me, it means that someone really cares. Happiness is a choice. It is either you expect less and get happy over the little things, or expect more and get disappointed because nothing is ever good enough.

lin on 17 July 2018 05:45
nice

uk best essays on 18 July 2018 21:54
You should always love your life. It's a great feeling.

james on 20 July 2018 12:49
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! Order Forms

James on 11 August 2018 12:16
Valentine day is a more special one for lovers and everyone who has loved once in his life. Thanks for sharing your valuable and worthy website. click here

bestessays on 08 September 2018 11:15
You should always love your life. It will make you a happy person.

Auto Service Forms on 20 December 2018 08:07
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.

repliche lusso rolex on 24 December 2018 15:45
I drink draft beer cause it's cheaper, but I hate the feeling I get the next day from it, its not all the time but sometimes it goes through me in a bad way.

orologi replica on 31 December 2018 09:21
The post about Automotive industry is pretty informative.link

http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/custom-ncr-forms.html on 15 January 2019 08:00
It's such an amazing information, thanks a lot for sharing kind of information. Your Web page gives the best and the most interesting information. Thanks a ton once again.

proessayreviews.com on 15 February 2019 00:18
Nice collection of paper I liked a few of them and aspects of Positive Psychology is to feel gratitude about life. but I am single and don't need a valentine gift. but, liked the article

Custom Vinyl Bumper Stickers on 28 February 2019 06:57
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it.

Palwasha Khan on 04 March 2019 03:08
Nice information.

writing reviews on 08 March 2019 19:12
Love life on Valentine's Day is a really nice post because through these days people are encouraged to write gratitude diaries to reflect on what's in their life that's good. This is one of the best posts. I have ever seen. Glad I am a part of your post.

Whale Watching in Cabo on 20 March 2019 20:22
For loving life or some person in this world, we don’t need some special day like Valentine’s Day or another such day. We should love each other on each and every day and the most important thing in this is to let them know that you love them and you are always there to be with them in their tough time.

orologi rolex usati on 30 March 2019 13:13
one of the great remedies to fortifies your immune and digestive system .

CBD Tinctures on 01 April 2019 11:48
CBD and hemp oil online shopping. CBD and hemp oil products for sale online. Shop for CBD and hemp oil now!

papersplanet.com on 10 April 2019 15:37
Having adorable life or some person in this world, we don’t have desideratum for some special day like Valentine’s Day or another such day. We must do love with each other on each and every day and the most important thing in this is to let them know that you have enthralling perspective

Shane Watson on 24 April 2019 07:09
I like valentine's day too much and every year i celebrate valentin's day in a very good way.I am so happy to read this post.Thanks.To get gym mats click here http://www.rubbergymmats.co.uk/

Darren Bravo on 14 May 2019 12:25
Wow it is the amazing post on special day. I really really like this. You have done a really good job here. Keep going on good job. Thank you for sharing this post with us. top quality playground flooring