Meditation

I'm not sure what your reaction to the word meditation is - you may roll your eyes to heaven, or tune in for more. There are many kinds of meditation, but one of my favourites is that of loving kindness.  You don't need to know the science behind it (although if you're interested, click here) simply play this one I've prepared, and enjoy your five minutes which will have an impact on the rest of your day.

8 Comments to Meditation:

Schuyler on 14 August 2018 07:27
NICE!

resume development services on 14 August 2018 07:32
Wow! This is a new kind of meditation and it sounds interesting. I believe that if you spread love and kindness to other people, you feel more whole and you will have a fulfilled soul. This is a great meditation that every individual should try. I bet if everyone will use this kind of meditation, the world will be a better place. Keep on doing the meditation! God bless!

https://ukessaysreviews.com/ on 14 August 2018 09:12
Meditation is the best to keep the person focusing on the one thing and to set its mind fully made him passionate and energetic about a specified task through different techniques. We should know these techniques and apply them to get the benefits.

asdasd on 19 September 2018 05:04
asdasd

aussie writers on 21 September 2018 15:15
I am not really good at it. It's hard for me to focus on something.

paper writing service reviews on 02 October 2018 19:37
We all need that meditation in life. Every day is a new chapter and a new chapter includes new challenges. Thus, having time for yourself through meditation is one big factor to be able to survive that day or that chapter of life calmly with the presence of mind and the proper condition of the physical body. I do believe that having time to meditate can give more than what we expect meditation can give to a person. Peace for example, is one of the best things that meditation could give us. And when we have inner peace, then there's less to worry about

fastest internet provider on 21 December 2018 08:07
Meditation is such a powerful tool that can actually help you control yourselves over emotions and feelings. With continuous practice in meditation one can ease their mind and even have strong control over anger. It will even improve the metabolism of your body.

Real Estate Forms on 08 February 2019 06:35
This blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think i am gonna share this to my friends.